WWCMA is a trusted resource for worksite health promotion topics in Massachusetts and we assist our members by providing them with the tools that they need to make their wellness programs grow and succeed, improve employee productivity and reduce the high costs of health care.
Becoming a member provides you with everything you need to successfully deliver results-oriented worksite wellness programming. As a member of the Wellness Council, we guide you to affordable, easy-to-use, and comprehensive resources for your wellness programs. Please review WWCMA’s member benefits and annual company membership dues. Email us for more information and if you have any questions regarding WWCMA membership.
Click here to check out a few of our corporate members and see if your organization is involved our growing council.
- Free Educational Meetings & Professional Development Opportunities
- The WWCMA holds regular meetings to provide you with professional development opportunities, in addition to special training and certification programs. Please view our learning programs page and networking events page for more details.
- Member-Only Networking
- Gain access to the WWCMA membership directory, and online discussion forum, as well as member-only networking events so that you can connect with other health promotion professionals, employers, and business leaders.
- Discounts to Special Events
- Members will receive a discounted rate to the Annual WWCMA Conference and other special events sponsored by WWCMA and our partners.
- Online Subscription to American Journal of Health Promotion (AJHP) includes:
- Access to all online content designated as "Full Text" published in the print version of the AJHP, currently 2008- present.
- Access to PDF articles published only online in "open access” format for all the issues starting with the premier issue published in June 1986.
- Content can be printed (screen shot format) for distribution within organization.
- Member Only Resources and Discounts
- Access to presentations and educational materials from WWCMA programs.
- Discounts and promotional opportunities offered only for WWCMA members.
- Career Development and Job Postings (Coming Soon!)
- WorkWell MA Awards Program
- Our application process is free to WWCMA members. Learn more about our Awards Program here.
In addition to the many resources, educational programs, and other benefits, WWCMA membership helps the council carry out its mission to:
- raise awareness about key issues in wellness and health promotion;
- represent health promotion professionals, business leaders and other stakeholders as a common voice;
- facilitate quality professional development activities and networking;
- create a community and peer group of worksite health promotion professionals.
The membership structure of the Council is based on organizational membership. In the Company categories, multiple employees of the company can receive member benefits under the Company membership. Dues in the Worksite Wellness Council of Massachusetts are based on company size.
Annual Membership Rate
Become a Member Today